Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lincoln's tag!




1-Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
Our home, Redlands, CA.



2- Who was with you?

Tatum Sue, I had a feeling, actually I was pretty sure.

3- How did you find out that you were pregnant?

The morning I had the feeling, Tatum and I shot over to the store to pick up a at- home pregnancy test.

4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?

I started jumping on the bed with Tatum, and cheering and chanting , " You're going to be a big sister, you're going to be a big sister!"



6- Who was the first person you told?

After Tatum (16 months old), I called Ben at work.

7-Did you plan to get pregnant?

YES.




8-Was everybody happy for you?

YES.



9- Did you go out and celebrate?

YES. Outback.

10- Did you want to find out the sex?

YES. But like Tatum I knew, I just had a feeling.
.


11- What was the sex?

Male.

12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower?

Yes.

13- If yes, who?

A couple friends from church. Thanks Christine and Nicole.

14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?

No, not at this one, I put the word out that I had clothes already.

15- How much weight did you gain?

40 lbs

16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained?

No.

17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks?
Yes
18- What did you crave the most?
?
19- Did you crave anything crazy?
?
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most?
A dirty house.
21- Were you married at the time?
Yes.
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?


Yes, this pregnancy was a rough one. I had problems with my insulins, a handful of trips to the hospital. By the end of the pregnancy, the last 3 months I had three doctor appointments a week.
23- Where were you when you went into labor?

In my bedroom, I was headed to bed.

24- Did your water break?

Yes.

25- Who drove you to the hospital?

Ben.

26- Did you go early or late?

Late, at almost 1am on 12/17/07.

27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?

Ben, and about 15 medical professionals.

28- Was it video taped?

No.



29- Did you have any drugs for the pain?

No, drugs. This labor and delivery was ridiculously fast. My water broke, the doctors didn't believe me. The test was inconclusive and I was only dilated to a four. I had an hour long contraction and was screaming in pain, but the nurse refused to get a doctor to have me checked because it had only been an hour and I was just at a four. I told her something was seriously wrong, she checked and Lincoln was on his way out.



30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section?


Natural. Lincoln's shoulders got stuck and they yelled out to do the McRobert's Maneuver. It so so fast, Lincoln was born at 3:05 am. It was a very scary experience.

31- What was your first reaction after giving birth?

Fear. They whisked Lincoln away to the NICU , I didn't get to see him for almost 10 hours. Ben kept running down to the NICU and taking pictures to show me.


32- How big was the baby(s)?

8 lbs 13 oz, 19 1/2 inches


33- Did your Husband cry?

Yes.


34- What did you name the baby(s)?

Lincoln Daniel.


37- Did the baby(s) have any complications?

Yes. He had trouble stabilizing his blood sugar on his own. He was in the NICU.

38- How old is your baby today?



15 months


39- When is the next one(s) coming?

Not sure, hopefully sooner rather than later.



40-If you could, would you do it all over again?

Yes, we would be incomplete without Lincoln.














Kisses until next time

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

That was enjoyable to read. He's such a cutie!